Display Agreement in Vistex Tcode: A Complete Guide
If you`re working with pricing and rebate management in SAP, you`re probably familiar with Vistex. Vistex is a powerful tool that helps organizations effectively manage complex pricing and revenue programs. One of the essential functionalities of Vistex is the ability to display agreements. In this article, we`ll take a deep dive into how you can display agreement in Vistex Tcode.
What is an Agreement in Vistex?
Before we explore the display agreement functionality, let`s first understand what an agreement is in Vistex. Simply put, an agreement is a contract between a company and its customers or vendors. It outlines the terms and conditions of the pricing and rebate program that the company offers.
Agreements can be of different types:
1. Purchase Agreements: These are agreements between a company and its vendors that establish the terms of pricing and supplier rebates.
2. Sales Agreements: These are agreements between a company and its customers that determine the pricing and customer rebate programs.
3. Material Agreements: These are agreements that define the pricing and rebate programs for specific materials or products.
What is Vistex Tcode?
Vistex Tcode is a user interface that allows you to access the Vistex functionality in SAP quickly. Tcode stands for transaction code, and it`s a shortcut to access frequently used SAP transactions.
How to Display Agreement in Vistex Tcode?
Here are the steps to display agreement in Vistex Tcode:
1. Navigate to Vistex Tcode (transaction code) – /VEX2.
2. Enter the agreement number that you want to display in the `Agreement` field.
3. You can also search for the agreements using different criteria such as the agreement type, account, and validity date.
4. After entering the search criteria, click on the `Execute` button.
5. The system will display the selected agreement along with its details. You can view the agreement`s validity period, conditions, and settlement information.
6. You can also view the agreements` condition records, which contain the pricing and rebate information under the `Conditions` tab.
7. To view the history of the agreement, click on the `History` tab.
8. Finally, you can also download the agreement details by clicking on the `Download` button.
In conclusion, displaying agreement in Vistex Tcode is a straightforward process. It enables you to access the essential details of the agreement, which can help you to manage your pricing and rebate programs effectively. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily display the agreement in Vistex Tcode and access all the necessary information.